- Canon EOS 1Dx
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Canon 16-35 f2.8L II
- Canon 70-200 f2.8L II IS
- Sigma 120-300 f2.8 DG OS (New version)
- Lexar and Sandisk 64Gb and 32GB memory cards. A few older 16Gb cards for backup.
- Canon 600EX RT flash and Canon ST-E3 remote
- Gitzo Carbon Fiber Mono-pod.
- Spare batteries for cameras and flash.
- Veloe wireless remote
- Lexar Card reader, Dellultrabook and Verizon 4G MiFi.
- Porlarizer filters
- Canon 1.4x Teleconverter
I hope to be able to setup the 5DIII manually focused on 2nd base for a part of the game, mounted to the GorillaPod inside the dugout. With the wireless remote I'll be able to quickly capture any plays at 2nd.
Today's images are to be used by the National Federation of State High School Associations. Yes, my day-time job. :-)
Time to pack it up and get to the ballpark!